Animals are not allowed on the Piknic site, with the exception of duly identified MIRA assistance dogs.
ALCOHOL AND FOOD POLICY
Bringing your own alcohol is not allowed. However, all sealed containers for liquids are accepted (alcohol and glass free). Bringing a picnic is allowed and encouraged! Various food and beverage options are also available on site.
It is strictly forbidden to possess and consume drugs at Piknic Électronik
To ensure entry and avoid waiting in line, you may purchase advanced tickets online all day through our website’s ticketing section. Tickets are also available at the Piknic site entrance. All on site payments can be made with a credit or debit card. Cash is also accepted; ATMs are available near the entrance.
Although Piknic is an event open to people of all ages, to respect all applicable laws, no alcohol is served to anyone under the age of 18.
Unfortunately, bikes aren’t allowed on site. However, there are several bicycle parking stations located by the Piknic site.
For security reasons, no glass containers are allowed on site.
It is forbidden to bring and to play any musical instrument on site. We wouldn’t want to upstage our talented artists.
SALES AND SOLICITATIONS ON SITE
To maintain Piknic’s laidback atmosphere, it is strictly forbidden to sell, promote, or distribute products and literature on site without the prior consent of the organizers.
PARC JEAN-DRAPEAU RULES
Since Piknic takes place at Parc Jean-Drapeau, attendees must respect park rules. The following behaviour is prohibited
- Fishing or swimming, bathing animals, and littering in ponds;
- Lighting bonfires with the exception of pre-planned installations authorized by Piknic. However, briquette BBQs are not allowed
- To organize or participate in games of chance
Piknic Electronik reserves the right to refuse entry and/or remove anyone considered to be in a physically or psychologically compromised state, for the safety and security of our guests.
At Piknic, you're not in your living-room!
The five commandments of the perfect piknicker
- 1. Accept that you are in a space with rules meant to ensure the smooth operation of the event;
- 2. Behave in a respectful manner when interacting with employees and other piknic attendees;
- 3. Please drink and act responsibly, remember that you are in a public space;
- 4. Understand that your standards may not be the same as ours;
- 5. Take full advantage of the music and wonderful location while respecting others and in moderation!