Plan your stay in Montreal!
Discover Quebec, plan your vacation, and book your accommodations.
Everything you need to know to prepare for your vacation in Quebec!
- Visit the website
- Talk with a consultant by calling 1-877-BONJOUR or chat online
USEFUL MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- STM: You can now download and use this application to simplify your transport around the city.
- TripAdvisor: Find the perfect places to eat, sleep and enjoy.
- Transit : Plan your public transportation with ease. You'll get the schedule of the nearest buses and more. P $ Mobile Service: pay your Montreal parking meter without needing to travel to the payment terminal. Pay by credit card directly through the application.
- Prkng : Find free or paid parking spaces in several Montreal boroughs. No more tickets !
- Trivago : Compare hotel prices on 206 booking sites at once!
- Yelp!: Find the best businesses around you, save in discovering their special offers, and share your experiences with tips, check-ins and photos.
- UNIQUE: Take a look a this new series of video and interactive guides — which offer up a selection of must-see addresses in the world’s big cities. Restaurants, cafés, bars, and experiences : Unique breaks down each destination to their elusive DNA, including Montreal.
- Postagram: Send printed postcards using Facebook photos, Instagram or your Smartphone.
- Local Montreal Food Tours: Montreal's #1 walking Food Tours thought the best neighborhoods and local restaurants.
TRANSPORT - TO PIKNIC
Metro - STM
Jean-Drapeau Station - Yellow line.
All festivalgoers arriving by bicycle must arrive by the Jacques-Cartier Bridge.
BIXI, bike sharing system
First, you have to subscribe or acquire a 24-hour or 72-hour access to use the service. Take out a bike as many times as you want. Trips of 30 minutes or less have no additional fees if you purchased a 24-hour or a 72-hour access; usage fees apply for longer trips. Three stations are available nearby the Piknic venue.
Plan your route based on your starting point and learn more about BIXI.
Leaves at all hours from the Jacques-Cartier Quays at Montreal’s Old Port. Consult schedules at the Navettes Maritimes website. The cost is $7,75 per crossing. Some terms and conditions may apply. Once on the island, walk 350 metres in the direction of the music.
Take the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, exit Île Ste-Hélène. Drive to the following parking lots: P7, P10 or P11. The parking is operated by Parc Jean-Drapeau and rates change during the season (from $18 to $30 daily). Click here for more information.
TRANSPORT - TO MONTREAL
The railway company VIA Rail Canada connects more than 450 cities. If you come from the United States, climb aboard Amtrak trains, which offers daily departures from several U.S. cities to downtown Montreal. You will arrive at Montreal's Central Station, connected to the underground pedestrian network and the Bonaventure metro station.
The Central Bus Station of Montreal welcomes regional, national and cross-border carriers. It is connected to the Berri-UQAM metro station.
Located just 20 minutes from downtown, Montreal’s Trudeau Airport hosts forty of the world’s international airlines and receives direct flights from more than 130 regular and seasonal destinations in Canada, the United States and overseas.
WHAT TO DO IN MONTREAL
- L'Express - French bistro
- Bouillon Bilk
- Le Quartier général - Bring Your Own Wine
- Big in Japan - Classic Japanese comfort food
- Soy - Asian Food
- Le Maïs - Tacos restaurant
- Taza Flores - Tapas restaurant
- Gros Jambon
- Dépanneur Pick-up
- Lustucru - For the tartars
- Café Brooklyn
- Café Olimpico
- Bombay Mahal - Indian food
- Elio Pizzeria
- Joe Beef - Décadent
- Omma - Korean Food
- Tri Express - Sushis
- Byblos le petit café - Middle-East Food
- Dinette Triple Crown + picnic in the Petite Italie Park
- Romados - Portuguese rôtisserie
- Le Petit Alep - Syrian and Armenian Cuisine
- Le Café Saigon - Vietnamese food - Bring Your Own Wine
- La Banquise - Best poutine in Montreal
- La Buvette chez Simone
- Le Nouveau Palais - One of the best burgers in Montreal
- Trip de Bouffe - Lebanese bakery
- La Salle à manger
- Café Le Couteau
- Patrice Pâtissier - For the best pastries in Montreal
- Les Co'pains d'abord
- Boutique Point G - For macaroons
- Bar Big in Japan
- Buvette chez Simone
- Mme Lee -
- En cachette
- Vices & Versa
- Salon Daome
- Bily Kun
- Climbing at Shakti Gym
- Walk in the Quartier des spectacles
- Visit the museums
- Nocturnes events at the Musée d'art contemporain
- Go to a Hip Hop Karaoke
- See an exhibit at Station 16
- Go shopping in the Mile-End thrift shops
- Buy a Montreal souvenir at the Fake Store
- See a quidditch game at McGill University
- See some wrestling in HOMA
- Henri-Julien Library, 4800 Henri-Julien St.
- Picnic + pétanque in Laurier Park / Lafontaine Park
- Discover the city using BIXI
- Go playing Échappe-toi, an immersing adventure
- Do some yoga at Studios Vert Prana