Photo by Jordy Pinel
Jul 6, 2018
Young piknickers pass by Petit Piknic every Sunday from 2pm to 7pm from July 1st to September 2nd 2018 to discover a new series of activities designed and thought out especially for parents and children. With a completely redesigned space, an original, interactive and stimulating program, Petit Piknic invites families to live joyful musical afternoons in a unique green setting.
👇🏽▸ New season = new surprises
- Animations by SOIR and its dedicated team
- Original accessories made by Penelope and Chloé
- Fun installations created by Ekip Piknic
- DJ Workshop: TECHNO ANIMAL WITH DJ MINI [GenieMob]
- Musical Tupicycle by Tupi Collective
- Funny tattoos with SKINJACKIN
- Musical laboratory with Grandir Sans Frontières
- Self-service youth library
- Dance workshops
Petit Piknic gives kids the opportunity to play outside with their family, at the heart of the city, in a musical and festive setting that has made these sunny rendez-vous so successful.
📍▸ Stay tuned on our facebook group to learn more about our weekly schedule.
🎟 ▸ Family Package $29
- 2 adult entries - 1 child 12 years old or younger
* Free at all times for children 12 years old or younger
📷 : Jordy Pinel, Toshimi Muniz, Ashutosh Gupta