Hey there, it’s Iannick from Piknic. This “line” of mine is famous, I’ve been hearing since I started working here. Since April 7th precisely. When I answer the phone, I pull out the quote, I make Maud La Rue (our social networker) laugh. And I get some gratification from this. It means La Rue is a good audience for my brand of... answering the phone.
I’ve been at this job for 6 months and this is the first time that they’ve let me write a post. It’s about time, no? This is what happens when the content manager CONTROLS her content.
So many things happened last Sunday, and here’s a brief overview:
- I got started an hour late. The result: I was up to my eyeballs in work from 3pm to 8pm non-stop. No rest for the wicked.
- The GURU stage was “IN THE VIBE”.
- It was a “crew” themed weekend, and so we had two fun gangs for the price of one: Bad Pony Records and Boomclap Soundcrew.
- Spotted: Jonas in the yellow pants, who climbs on the MOOG stage to shout out CKOI. We thought he was related to Fuzzy (a bit).
- Pas d’cochon’s chicken stole the show
I was shocked to see that the bucket was a rare item under the Calder this past Sunday. So I’m taking it upon myself to remedy this situation by setting up some new guideline for how to drink from the bucket. Because we don’t do these things without any rules in place. Here’s a teaser:
Rule #1 – Carrying the bucket
In order to drink from the bucket, it must first be carried properly. You have to arch it lightly with your arms reaching out in front of your body, all while tipping it gently toward you. TO avoid injury, hold the bucket above and not from below. Finally, make sure that the Piknic logo is nicely visible in the direction of the stage.
More to come on the Piknic blog...